Privacy and Cookie Statement of Boxplosive BV
20th April 2021
During the processing of personal data Boxplosive BV works conform the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, like the General Data Protection Regulation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Boxplosive BV is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our website www.boxplosive.com. We recommend that you read it carefully.
If you have any questions or would like to know exactly what we store about you, please contact Boxplosive BV. Our contact information is provided at the bottom of this Privacy and Cookie Statement.
When you send us an e-mail, use our contact form, contact us by telephone or in any other way, you agree to our terms and conditions of contact (performance of a contract).
For this purpose, we use your name, phone number, email address and the content of the message you wish to send to us. We need this data because of our agreement with you. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
Providing data to third parties
We will only share your information with third parties to the extent permitted by current legislation. We may disclose your personal data to third parties when:
- we have contracted them to process certain data;
- it is necessary to fulfil the contract with you;
- you consent to it;
- we have a legitimate interest in doing so;
- we are legally obligated to do so (e.g. if the police demand it in case of a suspicion of a crime).
Third parties processing personal data on our behalf or yours:
- IT suppliers and service providers
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We don’t allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we anonymize the IP-adresses.
Google is located in the United States. Google adheres to the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the U.S. Department of Commerce Privacy Shield programme. We are aware that the Privacy Shield was declared invalid on 16 July 2020 by the Court of Justice of the European Union. The practical consequences of this have yet to become clear. We are currently investigating the implications and the options for us as an organisation. Once there is more clarity about this, we will adjust our working method and Privacy and Cookie Statement accordingly.
The first time you visit our website, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission for the use of these cookies.
We have made agreements with third parties whose cookies are placed about the use of the cookies in a processing agreement. Nevertheless, we cannot fully control what they are doing with their cookies, so please read their privacy statements as well.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and modification of your data
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong;
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing;
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we have processed of you;
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party;
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we might ask to identify yourself with a valid ID, to confirm it is your personal data. If so, it is important that you hide your social security number and photo.
We will usually respond to your request within one month. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
If you want to file a complaint about our use of personal data, please send an e-mail with the details of your complaint to email@example.com. We will look into and respond to any complaint we receive.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
5048 AB Tilburg (NL)
+31 (0)13 711 51 75
Dutch Chamber of Commerce no.: 54573025